Frequently Asked Questions
1. What type of planning does CYMPO do?
2. What is funding based on?
3. When are the meetings?
4. Where are the meeting minutes?
5. Who are the member agencies?
6. What do all of these letters and acronyms mean?
What type of planning does CYMPO do?
Transportation we predominately utilize federal funding, which is constrained for transportation planning purposes only. It cannot overlap into other areas such as water or work force housing.
What is funding based on?
Funding is based on population and allocated to the region; the Arizona Department of Transportation administrates these Federal funds.
When are the meetings?
- Executive Board Meeting: Unless otherwise noted, meetings are to be held on the 3rd Wednesday of the month at 6:00 PM at the Yavapai County Board of Supervisors’ Room, 1015 Fair St., Prescott, AZ.
- Multimodal Technical Advisory Committee (M-TAC): Unless otherwise noted, meetings are to be held on the 1st Thursday of the month at 8:00 AM in the Prescott Valley Library Auditorium, 7401 East Civic Center – First Floor, Prescott Valley, AZ.
Where are the meeting minutes?
To access all Executive Board meeting minutes, click here.
Who are the member agencies?
What do all of these letters and acronyms mean?
Interested in what a specific acronym means? Click here for a list of some of the most common acronyms as used by CYMPO and other local, County, and State transportation departments.